The iPhone 5 is out amid much speculation and it’s much like the rumors said it would be. pre-order stocks have already been depleted and the device is expected to hit the consumer market on 21st September.
Samsung has done something really shocking; their new print ad was unexpected! They have compared their S III with the iPhone 5 and it’s a completely objective comparison and it attacks the iPhone 5 even before its release.
They have shown the iPhone 5 and the S III and their specifications, and on top they have a caption that says: “It doesn’t take a genius” and underneath the comparison there is another tagline saying
“The next big thing is already here Galaxy S III”
Now it’s no secret that the S III is undoubtedly very powerful, and it is a wonderful smartphone. However this move was a bit too much. It seems more like a desperate attempt and such ads might even start an ad war that would prove to be destructive for both companies.
What do you think about this new ad? Was it reasonable for Samsung to do this? Or this is in reaction to the case they lost? The iPhone 5 isn’t even in the market yet. Feel free to comment!Related posts:
- Samsung plans to take revenge by suing Apple’s iPhone 5 for 4G LTE (Report)
- Apple VS Samsung: New evidence shows Samsung copied iOS icons
- Apple wins case against Samsung, hearing scheduled for September 20th
- Apple’s case against Samsung in three pictures
- Check out this funny video on Apple VS Samsung saga by Conan O’Brien